Welcome to the new online submission system.
If you submitted an abstract submission for the 2013 Institute on Psychiatric Services your username/password is still active. If you have not submitted an abstract before, you will need to create a new profile.
Click on the "create a profile" link below. Once a profile has been created you will be e-mailed your username and password along with a link to access this site.
Submitters that have received their username and password, please read the following steps before you logon:
KEY POINTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING:
1. PLEASE NOTE: You may submit here for IPS = Institute on Psychiatric Services
2. USE A CURRENT BROWSER (Windows & MAC PC's: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; IE 9 - Windows PC) Other browsers may be incompatible.
3. TO SUBMIT ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE:
Logon only with the session chairs email address and complete the address/contact information and disclosure form with that person's information or the submission will be INVALID. If you are secondary author or an administrative assistant, there is a field on the address form to list your own email address for notification purposes.
4. PLEASE ADD onlineSubmission@psych.org to your safe senders e-mail list. To ensure you receive e-mail messages from the online submission system. Always check your SPAM folder if you don't see a message you're expecting.
5. If you add a participant they will receive an e-mail notifying them that you have listed them as a participant. Specific instructions related to their participation in your proposed session are included in the e-mail.
6. REGISTRATION FOR THE INSTITUTE ON PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES: Be advised that all presenters must pay the meeting registration; you must be registered for the day you are to present.
7. FAQ's - View the Frequently Asked Questions document for more information.