Welcome to the online submission system.
If you submitted an abstract submission for the 2014 APA meeting your username/password is still active. If you have not submitted an abstract before, you will need to create a new profile.
Click on the "create a profile" link below. Once a profile has been created you will be e-mailed your username and password along with a link to access this site.
Submittors who have received their username and password; please read the following steps before you logon.
KEY POINTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING:
- PLEASE NOTE: You may submit here for AM = Annual Meeting
- USE A CURRENT BROWSER (Windows & MAC PC's: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; IE 9 - Windows PC) Other browsers may be incompatible.
- TO SUBMIT ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE:
Logon only with the session chair's email address and complete the address/contact information and disclosure form with the chair's information or the submission will be INVALID. If you are the secondary author or an administrative assistant, there is a field on the address form to list your own email address for notification purposes.
- PLEASE ADD onlineSubmission@psych.org to your safe senders e-mail list, to ensure you receive e-mail messages from the online submission system. Always check your SPAM folder if you don't see a message you're expecting.
- If you add a participant they will receive an e-mail notifying them that you have listed them as a participant. Specific instructions related to their participation in your proposed session are included in the e-mail.
- REGISTRATION FOR ANNUAL MEETING: Be advised that presenters must pay for their annual meeting registration. You must be registered for the day you are to present.
- FAQ's - View the Frequently Asked Questions document for more information.